Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

Pug Make up Bag - Catseye London

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Today I thought I'd show you all a make-up bag. A different kind of make-up bag which is the sort of preset you could give a friend/mum/sister for christmas to store all their beauty products, it's not only a make up bag but it's got a PUG on it!
Pug Make up Bag - Catseye London(*)
Pug Mirror - Catseye London(*)
I didn't expect to love this make up bag as much as I do! It's so different and unique in comparison to your typical patterned ones! I love how the pug looks super cute on the bag too! and HOW adorable is this handbag mirror?!
Pug Mirror - Catseye London(*)
I love this little pocket mirror it comes with me everywhere at the moment! It's so handy during the day just to check your make ups still in place!

Real Technique Powder Brush,Rimmel Stay Matte Powder(*),Rimmel Match Perfect Foundation & Benefit Hoola Bronzer(*)

I love this make up bag and love carrying my make up essentials in it! I think this is the perfect type of make up bag for travelling with. It's big enough to keep toiletries in too! I think this bag is great value for money and I love so many of the other bags online too! How cute is this Cat Washbag!
This is a quite inexpensive make up bag and they're all priced at £10-£18 which is a good price bracket for a present for someone this christmas!
What do you think of this Make-up bag?
 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg
Twitter//Instagram//Facebook
Shop The Post!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Awwww so cute! Definitely something that should've been on my Christmas wishlist :)

X Rosanne

Copyright © FASHION-TRAIN. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co