Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

Baby Blue Checks

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I'm still obsessed with these trousers (apologies!) but I keep finding news ways in which I can wear them!
Ruby Woo by Mac Lipstick - Debenhams
Rib Crop Tee - Topshop
Monochrome Trousers - Missguided(*)
Clutch - Next (Similar Here)
Heels - Heelberry (Similar Here)

One thing I love about these trousers is that they're so easy to wear. I love how comfortable they are and in many ways it feels like you're wearing pyjama bottoms they are that comfy! I love wearing these trousers on nights out with a plain crop and because they're black and white these trousers go with everything!
Ruby Woo by Mac Lipstick - Debenhams
Rib Crop Tee - Topshop
Monochrome Trousers - Missguided(*)
Clutch - Next (Similar Here)
Heels - Heelberry (Similar Here)

I've teamed these trousers with my favourite bright red lipstick Ruby Woo! I think a red lip with this outfit really ads a little more colour to this outfit. I love wearing this crop t-shirt, trouser combo casually with a leather jacket and pair of black flats too!

Ruby Woo by Mac Lipstick - Debenhams
Rib Crop Tee - Topshop
Monochrome Trousers - Missguided(*)
Clutch - Next (Similar Here)
Heels - Heelberry (Similar Here)

I'd wear this outfit on a night-out and paired down during the day with a leather jacket and flats! These t-shirts from Topshop are so cheap and versatile too and they fold up really small so they are perfect to take on your summer holidays!

What do you think of this outfit? How'd you wear these trousers?

 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg
Twitter//Instagram//Facebook
Shop The Post

11 comments

Selina said...

I love those trousers so much but they don't have them in my size :'(

Selina said...

I love those trousers so much but they don't have them in my size :'(

Anonymous said...

Love this trousers, they look great with a pastel top

Ally x

http://itisalltherage.blogspot.co.uk

- Karen said...

Lovely trousers & they look fabulous with that crop! :) x

Jessicalaar said...

I love those tops from Topshop, they are so comfortable and I love the range of colours they come in.

Jess x

www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

I really want some of those trousers now. I love wearing trousers on nights out, I normally wear disco pants and a crop top its just easy :)
Jessica xx
www.fashionmagical.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

love this outfit! can't believe how cheap those crop tops are!

http://www.thefashionhaven.com

luna said...

love the trousers they look super comfy! https://guesswhat-iwearclothes.blogspot.com

Sophie Lambert said...

great outfit xx
http://sophs-style.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

I love the way you wear printed trousers, you make them work girl! I wish i had the courage to wear them!

ella
xx

gradwellella.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Looks good! I don't think I have seen it here :( nice review)
Lovely Read!
http://beauty2beautytips.blogspot.com/

http://factsaboutcanceruk.blogspot.com/


Copyright © FASHION-TRAIN. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co