Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

Australia Photo Diary #2

Wednesday, September 03, 2014




I'll admit it the past week I've been a terrible blogger. I've had all these ideas but never had the time to actually sit down and put them into blog posts! Today I'm sharing with you all my last installment of travelling to Sydney, Australia and visiting one of my fave blogger girlies Kim from Sweet Monday!


We went and did a little bit of sight seeing on the first day I was in Sydney and heading to a cute little cafe for a drink and a proper catch up before we went and saw the sights!



We then headed to a yummy burger place for lunch where I had my first proper beef burger! I loved having mocktails and just enjoying being in Australia!

I loved seeing the Harbour Bridge and The Opera House too! After a bit of shopping and trying on lots of clothes we then headed back to Kim's flat for thai food and we watched Mr and Mrs Smith!

What do you think of Australia? Have you ever been travelling?
 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg
Twitter//Instagram//Facebook

3 comments

Zandra May said...

Great pics! I've always wanted to go to Oz! Next year . . .

Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

Jessicalaar said...

Great photos, looks like you are having an amazing time.

Jess x
www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

I lived in Australia for 4 years. Now back in the Uk i'm missing it so much! You've captured it perfectly!
Hope you enjoyed it as much as me :)

http://megfynnthingsblog.blogspot.co.uk

Copyright © FASHION-TRAIN. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co