Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

The Sunflower Co-ord

Sunday, September 07, 2014


Mac Lipstick in Russian Red - Selfridges
Sunflower Co-ord - Lilylulu Fashion(*)
White Clutch Bag - Next (Similar Here)
White Sandals - Missguided
It genuinely feels like forever since I last shot outfit photos! This gorgeous co-ord came in the post while I was away in New Zealand and Australia. If you missed what I got up to in New Zealand here's a couple of posts for you to have a look at here, here and here!
Mac Lipstick in Russian Red - Selfridges
Sunflower Co-ord - Lilylulu Fashion(*)
White Clutch Bag - Next (Similar Here)
White Sandals - Missguided
I absolutely love the shape of this co-od. I think the shorts and top goes so well together! I've loved wearing this top on it's own or with my new black ripped skinny jeans from Topshop! It also looks good with high-waisted shorts or a skirt.

Mac Lipstick in Russian Red - Selfridges
Sunflower Co-ord - Lilylulu Fashion(*)
White Clutch Bag - Next (Similar Here)
White Sandals - Missguided
Lilylulu fashion is an online store I'd never really heard of before but they have so many gorgeous pieces online. It's definitely worth having a look online!

What do you think of co-ord's? Have you been wearing them this season?

 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg
Twitter//Instagram//Facebook
Shop The Post

3 comments

Holl JC said...

That co-ord is just so pretty, love it! x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Jo said...

This is such a gorgeous co-or! I love the print on it, so fun! I would love to see these worn separately too. Great outfit!

Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

Alice said...

love the sunflower print against the black fabric xx
www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

Copyright © FASHION-TRAIN. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co